Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where are you ranked on Google?

Hello Blogging world, here is your new place for the most up-to-date SEO information. Here you will find tips and strategies on how to get your website ranked higher in the organic (FREE) search results on Google.

If you are spending any money on PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns, I am here to tell you to stop. You are making Google very very rich, and what is your return on that investment? There is a better way!

With a good SEO/SEM firm you can save money and get a higher ROI. Put it this way, if you only took half of what you are spending on PPC and used it for SEO/SEM you could still see an improvement not only in traffic to your site but increase on Google rankings as well.

To show you how easy this can be I will tell you my story. I started in this business a little over 3 months ago. I came into a company who had outsourced it's SEO work and was not getting anywhere with them. They had done some work of the off-page optimization but again not much. When I took over the accounts they were supposedly working on each client, and were not ranking anywhere near the top 50 ads on Google organic searches for their keywords. If you know anything about SEO/SEM and Google rankings you know that unless you are on the first page practically no one sees you. Well, with a lot of studying and research I was able to learn the basics of SEO/SEM. I took my limited knowledge and started working on the clients website. I re-tooled one website completely from the ground up, only using their content. The other only needed some on page optimization and a few tweaks to placements of content.

I have since learned a lot more and used the latest techniques in SEO/SEM to get both of my clients to the first page of Google for their respective keywords. Go ahead and check out "affordable addiction treatment" and "teen wilderness camp" you will find Ascend Recovery and Ascent4Teens on the first page(these are not the only keywords they rank on the first page for). All this only took me a little over three months of work and research. However, like I said earlier, the outsource team did do a little before I got here.

Finally, I would like to say, stop wasting your money paying Google for ads, when you can spend half and achieve the same if not better results with SEO/SEM. Stay tuned for future blogs with tips and strategies on how I got two clients to the first page of Google in only 3 months. Any questions regarding this post or any other post on my blog you can send an email to Dustin@MCW-Internet-Marketing.com

See you on the first page!

Your first tip for SEO is: A highly optimized site can outrank sites that are less optimized but have a higher page rank. This is why your targeted Keywords are the most important part of any SEO work.

1 comment:

  1. It's so difficult for me to get a better rank on Google. I'm trying, but my site is still far from the first page. I hope I'll find the way to get my goals. Thanks for your advices. essay service writing can really help me.

    ReplyDelete